Sunday, June 7, 2009

Why Bill Gates sold off Microsoft

The letter is from Banta Singh of Punjab to Mr. Bill Gates of Microsoft
Subject: Problems with my new computer
Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
We have bought a new computer for our home, and we have found some problems which I want to bring to your notice.
  1. There is a button 'start', but there is not 'stop' button. We request you to check this.
  2. We find there is 'Run' in the menu. One of my friends clicked it and he ran up to Amritsar. So, we request you to change that to 'sit', so that we can click that by sitting.
  3. One doubt is whether any 're-scooter' is available in the system? I find only 're-cycle' but I own a scooter at my home.
  4. There is a 'find' button, but it's not functioning properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot to trace the door key with this 'find' button, but were unable to trace it. Please rectify this problem
  5. My child learnt 'Microsoft Word', but now he wants to learn 'Microsoft Sentence'. So when will you provide that?
  6. I brought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon that shows 'My computer'. When will you provide the remaining items ?
  7. It is surprising that windows says 'My Pictures', but there is not even a single picture of mine. So, when will you keep my pictures in that?
  8. There is 'Microsoft Office'. What about 'Microsoft Home' since I use the PC at home only?
  9. You provided 'My Recent Documents', when will you provide 'My Past Documents' ?
  10. You provided 'My Network Places'. Please for God sake do not provide 'My Secret Places'. I do not want my wife to know where I go after office hours.

Regards,

Banta

And one last question Mr. Gates,

Sir how is it that you name is 'Gates' but you are selling 'windows' ?

No comments:

Post a Comment